Saturday, November 15, 2008

Puzzling phenomena

Today was the day to get back on track.
Not that I´ve been on a side track - Anything but – I ´ve found my place in the world,
but for now there´s a bit crowded.
So I decided it was time for a biscuit, to shelve the Kleenex and wear high heels. When I realized the rings under my eyes were mirrored even in a dirty buss window my decision was confirmed!
So I had a lift across the country with a driver of the favourite kind, who leaves me the keys and leans back as I am testing out the driving properties, which was absolutely ok.
The only minus was my consciousness of the cost of a mixture of forgotten licence, speed and police...
As I later left the speeder and the lift
my grandmum was waiting at the door in the darkness of Jutland
It is funny how I kind of always visit her when I want to get back on track.
Maybe it is due to the very simple fact, that bringing joy is a reciprocal act.
Even though I changed from high heels to rubber boots for the visit, I didn´t miss some rare comments. It´s amazing what comments elderly – 91 year old - ladies can get away with. As I served her my special salad of warm-smoked salmon, almonds, apples, vincotto and spelt grains, she said uhmm.......And then I heard nothing less but
..the grains – you can feed the birds with them!
Yes please!
God she is amazing.
On my way home I was warmed by her knitted socks and her harsh wrapped but not less warm heart, hoping for her to stay alive long enough to celebrate me
becoming a graudate in Psychology - which she also dont misses the chance to tell me
will never happen, since she consider me a perpetual student!


Aint it amazing and a puzzle, how love can endow one with an unbelievable large quota?
Yes it is.
And that´s the hope keeping me more on track than high heels and 211 horsepower do.

No comments:

Followers