Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bachelor of Science in Psychology

What to some seemed crazy and kamikaze-like 2 1/2 years ago actually turned out just the way I dreamed of...

Normally I don´t fancy titles or certificates....

But this one - for the first time in my life I am really glad and proud having achieved this....

I´ve learned a lesson or two about the joy of doing what I want the most, about scientific differences between theology and science, about personal economic disaster management, about burn out, about statistics, about resting -
but first and foremost - I´ve learned about this wonderful mysterious phenomena called psyche..

The table at Sushi Do is reserved and the Champagne is on ice!

I did it.


4 comments:

Sifka said...

Jamen, det gjorde du da. Tillykke!

Unknown said...

Congrats...

Dot said...

Thanks

Kenny Møller said...

Latecomer congratulating a complete stranger on her passed bachelor thesis and enjoying the reflections on joy that is posted ;-)

Congrats!

Followers