Thursday, August 28, 2008

Best

Had a lot of girltalk, sushi and rosé to catch up on, so M and I started this night after too many weeks apart. Guess we need another life untill we are done.
That´s the best.

Uf, that sounds too sweet and kliché (but whatever, it also is the first time in life, I´ve bought a touristed friend-bracelet! Now M threatens me with one of those broken heart-necklesses..
The best is to reconsider, if what I dreamed of when I was 12 is a threat, just because I am closer to 30 than 12..)
That´the best.

Besides, concerning another life, I guess I´d be satisfied with just one ride in this roundabout of a life.
Though today I might have said yes, if I was offered another ride...
It´s one of those days, where the charm is enough to make the dustmen drive down the narrow road to free us from all the rubbish and old crap collected at the dormitory for years... and thereby freeing me from a lot of crap work - two days of obligatory practical work at the dormitory was done before noon.
That´s the best.

And yet I didn´t even tell about my latest new friend... : 10 seconds in peace, 20 seconds hard press and vola - the cleanest acidic taste of blackberry is to be enjoyed!
I can´t wait to wake up and get closer with my new Aero Press coffeewonder in the morning.

To play with words and to wish to wake in the morning
That´s the best.

No comments:

Followers