Friday, April 3, 2009

On the go

Standing in the midst of what felt like a Copenhagen exodus at København H in a sunbeam, I found myself dreaming of Greece and a totally fascinating chaotic easter trafical disaster some years ago.
By coincidence a friend and I arrived in the middle of the orthodox Easter celebration, which was a great and fun experience of lamb, candles, bishops on MC´s and a full stop for all public transportation, which Lonely Planet kind of forgot to tell.....
So we were stucked for a day, saved by a drunked Taxi driver at last, who thanks to a mercyful destiny, got us safe to a paradise-like village at the end of the day, where easter leftovers were awaiting at a lovely bed and breakfast.
Brought back to reality by a shouting train steward, I realise, this time I am just heading west for Holstebro and Lønne. Less chaos and bishops but lots of lamb.
And sunshine, hopefully.

No comments:

Followers