Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Call me Jesus but don´t take the candy

This night I dreamt I could walk on water. In fact not just walk, but even jump as high as the crowns of the trees. So I did, and in the top of the trees I saw kids playing dangerously on the tiny branches. I remember the thought in the dream as "thank god I don´t have kids, otherwise I would be scared and worried to death constantly!"
At daytime this Thuesday, I haven´t yet interpreted the kid-part of the dream, neither have I had the opportunity to check out my factual skills concerning waterwalking, but only registered, that to get through this day at the library studying Language comprehension I need to break with my "I don´t eat candy"-assumption.
I might walk on water and jump into the sky on wings of love - but my concentration is not miraculous.

No comments:

Followers