Saturday, October 11, 2008

IT-girl

After 11 hours sleep I recognized, I was not yet ready for leaving the warmth of the duvets but eager to leave the fact, that everybody is having vacation except from me.
I compensated for the lack of holiday in my schedule by staying in bed for another 6 hours acompanied by a cappucino, music and a book concerning my at the moment high-interest-topic; children´s attachment theories.
At 04 pm I found my self ready for another day, got out of the duvets and into the woodshed. I love making fire! Soon the cosiness blazed up at the fireplace where dormitory girls soon joined me completing the saturdayish mix of study and pleassure.

According to what I heard in the radio introduced as the hottest tendency right now, I´m so hot today.
The latest it-thing is Power Peace.
As if it was new, that it´s so not to be oh-so-busy...?
Anyway, the first word in my mind as I woke up at dawn was peace.
It was in my tummy. Powerful. If it´s the new black or not – peace in mind is highly underestimated.
I love it. It suits me.

No comments:

Followers