Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Copenhagen appetizers

I love this city. I know I can´t provide valid and objective data about CPH. But who cares, passion and advertising is neither objective nor rational. So I decided to collect a sample of Copenhagen appetizers today derived from the question

What could tempt someone to come to CPH?

Vigorous women of Nørrebro...


High sky...
Famous danes...

- though dead and gone...
The splendid wild nature!?

The need for TF sunglasses on a bench.....
A guided tour through the line of fire in the
ongoing gangster war in my neighbourhood..
Or is it as simple as the kliche states
- the way is trough the stomach...

?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks pretty bloody good to me...

Dot said...

Dont believe the Danish Tourist mafia - you better check it out yourself

Followers