Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fryd

I was asked to explain the meaning of one of my favourite words - FRYD - which apparently is quite common in my flow of words at the time. The last week with a retreat leaded by a wise and compassionate lady followed by an impulsive Abenteuer to the west coast is an illustrative treasury to use for the explanation:


FRYD is
having breakfast
lunch and Ale no 16 served
and cold compress after a painful sunburn
FRYD is
roadtrip
LandRoverFryd is
sea in twilight
Fryd is
going far away
getting closer
FRYD is
being girly


FRYD is
Need I say more?

3 comments:

Lene said...

Det gik... indtil sidste billede. For pokker hvor er du romantisk. Flot.

Dot said...

He he - med store bogstaver skrevet i sandet - til ære for dig Kære L. Sæt en horror movie på straks, så går det over and you´ll be fine again ;-)

Anonymous said...

No you don't need to say more...I get it :)

I like the photos...fond memories of a great getaway

A.

Followers