Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Coping VI

"Copingstrategies are the conscious strategies..." one uses to cope with what ever. Speaking of coping, I just realized, I did it again - two things actually:
I finished the Clinical Psychology paper today - deadline is tomorrow at 13.pm. Ahh. I did it oh so many times, coped with this week-pressure-thing, with an obligatory breakdown the second day, my fruit-overeating-phenomena shows up, and it all ends up with a struggle cutting 4 pages off, since I am blessed with the bla.bla.bla skill mixed with a neverending curiosity that leads me to explore far to much for the restricted paper.
With the last dot the next need for coping appears - on one side beeing high and I-did-it-again-happy and on det other side fully aware of the risk of imediate crash into where I dont wanna go.
Not sure if it was all conscious, but suddenly I found my self in the traditional post-exam-coping; cleaning, washing bedclothes, sewing a christmas pressent, watching 4 episodes Sex & the City, drinking the Chardonnay, that has been laughing at me all week trying to lead me into temptations. But I resisted - now celebrating my combat of the never failing post-exam-syndrom.

No comments:

Followers