Saturday, December 27, 2008

Reasons to wake

Today is not one of those days. 5.30 am. is not a time for wondering if I am looking forward to anything, the answer would probably be no in case.
It just begins. Out of the duvets and on the bike under a starry sky with quiet Hayden in the ears of to another day messing about in the kitchen.
It showed up that the day had a lot of things to look forward to...
Good collegues bright smiling welcoming me to be their guest cook of the day, buns turning out very well and then - as I came home - a book with beautiful drawings was delivered with love and hope from Australia. It is about a red haired girl who wakes up to one of those days beginning with nothing to look forward to...
One day, when I´ll have one of those or when I´ll get my Mac coorporating with my scanner, I´ll bring some of the wonderful and spot-on drawings here.
For now, the red here enjoys the rest of the day she didn´t knew, she was looking forward to.

No comments:

Followers