Monday, December 15, 2008

Let there be light

The latest news from overseas reports Easter-like weather.
In my latitudes there is not even light enough for a Good Friday and even though I am luckily free for seasonal affective symptoms I did register that if I was only relying on solar energy a total colapse would have happened long ago.
Fortunately my fuel repertoire is wide-ranging and to be sure not to run dry in the darkness of chapter 9´s Autism and pervasive developmental disorders I have had a daily intake besides regular meals of
5 clementines
1 orange
2 apples
1 banana
3 carrots
2 handful of sultanas
1 cappucino
1 americano
( TCC´s Kenya-in spe)
50 g dark chocholate

Please, let there be light.
Otherwise I will gain weight despite of my fabulous metabolism, bike distance and gym.
Please stop this heavy overconsumption of food and So-Bronze Poudre soleil – I want my freckles back!
Please, just a tiny sunbeam?

No comments:

Followers