Thursday, September 25, 2008

Magnanimity

My words are too big for this blog tonight.
Had a wonderful day. My expectations were exceeded.
Maybe it started by waking up very early, taking a slow ride on my bike to the collective for a coffee before work.
Or maybe it was the impulsive lunchbreak from work, inviting my best friend for birthday-sushi. Anyhow it certainly was there, when we drunked with the subtle mixture of joy, tears and rosé left the restaurant greeting Teitur, half laughing half puzzled by his date, who asked if she could have the leftovers from our dish.
Our magnanimity had no limits - we served her the rest of our seaweed salat and went back to work.
The evening went on with hot chocholate, birthday buns, a lot of children, sunshine, chestnuts.
I was the last to leave.
Happy ending.

No comments:

Followers