Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Odd desires

The sea was amazing this morning. My tiny sleepy eyes were tickled by the shimmering water and my breath got into my toes. Let the day begin.
It is one of these days where cleaning the fridge, picking flowers and even cleaning the floor, washing away my neighbours 2 weeks old sticky party-leftovers is attractive to do.
However my to-do-list requests a study of Problem solving - Puzzles, Insights, and Expertise.
Appart from dreaming about cleaning or reading slow russian classics, the good news is, that I actually got through parts of the task of this week this morning.
Soon I´ll be rewarded by allowing myself an hour of cleaning accompanied by loud Lulu Rouge - and then coffee and writing an old-school letter for my best friend.

No comments:

Followers