Friday, September 26, 2008

Temptations

Ooops, I did it again. Got joyfully drunk at lunch. It almost costed a hell lot of money, since I had the lunch close to Moshi Moshi Shoes.
Though I noticed my inclination for falling in love with Marc Jacobs didn´t excactly disapear with a glass of wine, I got away thanks to a snobbish shop girl and I thought the temptation was over so far.
Yeah right.
Another shop got me. Now with a tempting pair of shoes, just in my size, 60% off and an awful pleasant shop owner. Yes, she was so right, they were terrible beautiful and it wasn´t hard to imagine what occasion they would fit.
But again, in last second I was caught up with the last bit of economical moderation by counting the times, where I need a pair of ultra high heels compared to having a practical jacket for the daily bikerides in rain...
Borring bottomline tells me unless I change my dresscode at uni, change my studies from CSS to CBS (Copenhagen Business School) or increase the number of dining dates in town, they remain at the nice-to-have-list.
I left the shop.

At home a cleaning duty was waiting at the dormitory.. It took a quite a while today. I was carried away by the view, a phonecall and the fact, that I actually live with marble pills in my livingroom. Marvelous. I started photografing instead of cleaning.

And dreaming about dancing instead of washing the floor...
But as with Marc J & co. I resisted temptation. Now the only challenge left for today is to figure out, why part of this post is underscored?
I give up. An early working saturday in the kitchen is waiting far too soon.

No comments:

Followers