Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Breath away

I have started breathing. Or rather to be concise tonglen. A word for breathing in pain or sorrow and breathing out relief, spaciousness or what ever is soothing.
Yes, I do find it strange and a bit ridiculous as I read about it (just as you might find my words here..).
Yes, it is true, it rhymes and associates with my former hair color - and that henna head is long gone!
Nevertheless I can´t help but admitting, that practice is good despite of prejudices.
I am not sure if it will save the world or mankind, but I am quite sure it does me better than does walking around knocking holes in the air with the gals.
So if there´s a warm imaginary breath on your frozen cheeck, say hi.

- Did I just write that?
- Yep
- Freak!
- Yep...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frozen cheek warming up - maybe even blushing? Finding ones energy spots is never a dull experience. Anyway the freaks make this world so much more alive! Even the love-pilots say so...

Followers