Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nutshell

Friday I fell in love twice. I only gave in once.
They were very diffent. Opposite in fact.
Both suited me well.
After many inner pros and cons I made my choise and we went home together and haven´t been appart except from when sleeping ever since.
My mum would have approved my choice, if I had asked for her opinion, which i didn´t.

And here I am, two days have passed, I do fell very at home with the chosen, down to earth and giving me a sense of being a bikerchick again..... but I can´t help ongoing fantasizing about the other.

Is it too late?
Will I be turned down, if I appear tomorrow, saying I´ve changed my mind?
Maybe somebody else ran away with the chosen.
It always is a risk when letting go of something precious.

If it happens to be the case, I will seek comfort in the fact that there are other lovely shoes in the world...
These are a quite new love from December 08 still giving me the
za za zuu

No comments:

Followers