Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pause II

It took me almost 30 years to learn my vocabular is lacking a word. Now I´ve seen plenty arround me employ it with great succes as if it was a law of nature.
I want it too.
So I started digging a bit backwards in the heritage, if I could find it and dust it.
I did some research in the family´s vocabulary, but it doesn´t exist here.
My grandparents couldn´t afford it.
According to self rapporting, next generation come under stress if they try the word in it´s proper sense.
So obviously I didn´t learn it here.

What I did get here, was the family name ”efficient”, which I am grateful for. In combination with my dogged enheritage from my granddad, I´ll tell - you something can be acomplished.
So, what´s the fuzz about? Why make such a deal out of one lacking word?
Simply because this mentioned combination can be lifetreathning without PAUSE in ones repertoire.

So I am starting from scratch, insetting this word, PAUSE everywhere I see it lacking.
It will take some time, afterall I am almost 30 years of pausing behind, and it´s unfamiliar.

I am aware that inventing an already existing word doesn´t nominates me for the Nobel prize, just as I am aware, that this new invention will be a pioneer work of great importance for me, and that´s why I am nominating this as a high potential project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At holde gode pauser er en kunst der er værd at lærer, men det er svært...

Dot said...

Ja - men man kan vel begynde i postkort-format...

Followers