Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cheerful detours

On my way home this morning I got lost - my spatial brain areas were hanging over. Yesterday´s repetitiondate with M moved rapidly into sushi and wine, and my Chardonnay findings were replicated - though visual skills were impaired, the crucial memory functions for retrieving the studied concepts were surprisingly enough intact, only a bit inhibited by the impaired speech functions following the second bottle.
Empirical studies are best, and best is a study boddy like M.
Best are new findings, when getting lost in unknown areas of CPH. This morning I found these Gaudi-like buildings, for a while placing me in Barcelonian daydreaming. But I better wake up, party is over for now, the curicullum is merciless waiting for my attention.

No comments:

Followers