Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updated version 2.0

I gave in (as the previous post reveals)
  • Not because I found I couldn´t live without them, as the shopassistent assumed, as I entered the shop again, currious if I were lucky not to be too late for my second love
  • Not because ”men like women who love shoes

No – what caused my last resistence to disappear, and me giving in giving myself the shoes I´ve been fantasizing of, was a story from my good friend.
She´s the kind I admire for her vitality, strenght and struggles. After her telling me an anecdote from her youth, where she was asked by her man please always when in town together to walk in the gutter, so she would never appear to be taler than him – I went with my long legs right away to by the high heeled shoes.
Here we go, updated women´s libber on sky heels in honor of L, who of all doesn´t belong in the gutter.

No comments:

Followers