Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The first one

..is always something special




This morning was nothing special. I didn´t want to wake at all. My head was aching in competition with my tumy. My mood was depressed immediately by the thought of today´s to do´s with "Perception", "Motivation" and "Intelligense".
But hope gradually broke through - M came as a mental and professional cheergirl giving me clues for parts of the stuff. The sun came. My appetite appeared. Togehter with laughter and jokes. A mail offered me a personal first aid delivery and the thought was aid itself.
Hope and perspectives reaching far beyond tumy and cognitive challenges come from Obama´s taking action on the Guantanamo issue.
All this beautifully illustrated by my - at this time of the year - favourite Eranthis hyemalis defying the Danish January depression. The first one always appear as a wonder, and since I was a little girl I´ve been giving my mum the first one every year. This year it will be delivered in pixels just to state the message...
Hope is. Somewhere in the hazy horizon.

No comments:

Followers